Are the pipes in your home constantly clogged because of soap scum and limescale deposits? Well, you can eliminate them efficiently by installing the ScaleBlaster SB-Elite. Even better, your appliances and fixtures that operate on hard water will operate more efficiently after the installation.
Failure to install the ScaleBlaster SB-Elite in your home, limescale deposits and hard water would result in the following issues in your home.
• Lack of hot water when you need it.
• Mineral buildup in faucets, showerheads and toilets
• Poor water pressure
• Increased water heating expenses
• Damage to water-based appliances
Why We Recommend the ScaleBlaster SB-Elite?
You might be wondering whether or not you need a water softener such as the ScaleBlaster SB-Elite. The answer is yes because you can enjoy a lot of benefits by installing water softeners in your home. These include the following.
• Healthier And Softer Skin
If you have hard water in your home and have been bathing in it, you must be feeling dry after a shower. Even worse, you need to apply a lot of moisturizer to reduce irritation. Well, water softeners have been known to remove the minerals in hard water to make your skin healthier and softer.
• Shiny And Strong Hair
If you have a lot of hair, you should know that it needs special care. You must use the best conditioner, shampoo and other hair products to keep it healthy and longer. Well, washing your hair using hard water could make it look dull, brittle and damaged. Hard water dries out your hair making it look damaged. If you want shiny and strong hair, you need to wash it in soft water without any damaging minerals and chemicals.
• Softer And Cleaner Clothes
Just like your hair and skin, your clothes are also dried up by hard water. It can also leave mineral buildup that is hard to remove using soap. Therefore, your clothes will always look wet and dirty. Using soft water is the best way to make sure your clothes look clean and soft.
• Removing Unwanted Tastes From Drinking Water
Since hard water is full of minerals and chemicals, you might be ingesting a lot of wrong substances when taking water directly from your tap. With a water softener, you can enjoy soft water that is fresh and tastes good.
• Easier On Plumbing And Appliances
With a water softener, your appliances and plumbing will not have scale buildup left behind by hard water. It will reduce a lot of plumbing related issues in the future. Cleaning also goes faster because soft water reacts better with soap.
• Save A Lot Of Money
Note that, calcium, one of the hard mineral deposits found in hard water, is not a heat conductor. If there is a lot of mineral buildup in your hot water tank, it will take a while before it works properly thereby using a lot of energy. Soft water will not leave a buildup and will use sufficient energy to heat up. As such, you can enjoy reduced costs.
The Pros And Cons
The ScaleBlaster SB-Elite is a computerized and innovative water softener that solves your hard water problems effortlessly. Some of the pros of the product include:
• It removes limescale deposits in plumbing.
• Doesn’t’ require maintenance.
• It can be mounted on a wall.
• It is non-intrusive to the water.
• It is an eco-friendly product.
• It makes your skin feel softer.
• It makes your water feel silkier.
• It is weatherproof.
• It is a salt-free solution for softening hard water so it’s a good idea for people who are on salt-restrictive diets.
• It comes with a long warranty.
• It is very easy to install.
• Warranty is not available to people who buy the product online like Amazon.
• If you have insulated pipes in your home, you need to cut through the pipes to install the water softener.
• Check the electricity voltage in your home before installing this water softener because it might result in damage to the unit. If your home is not compatible with this model try the ScaleBlaster SB-75.
If you have been looking for a great water softener for your home, the ScaleBlaster SB-Elite is a great choice for many reasons. First, it requires very little to no maintenance and is easy to install. Also, it doesn’t require salt to work so if you are on a no-salt diet, this is great for your home. You should be able to see the results within an hour or a week.
If you have been struggling with hard water issues in your home, you should consider investing in ScaleBlaster SB-Elite. It comes with a long warranty so you can easily have it fixed once it is damaged without any worries. Even better, you can enjoy the results of the product in your home as soon as possible. Check out more reviews at Water Softener Solutions.