The ScaleBlaster SB-75 model is one of the best water-conditioning systems to solve hard-water issues without having to use salt or chemicals. To explain this further, the ScaleBlaster model SB-75 prevents lime-scale buildup on pipes in water-using appliances and plumbing systems. This system also helps to remove any existing deposits.
Why Trust Water Softener Solutions
Water Softener Solutions provides reasonably priced products with the average-consumer in mind. With such affordable prices, customers can stay healthy by choosing from a range of products that purify and soften water. With so many options to choose from, Water Softener Solutions is the number one source for reliable water purification and water softener products.
The ScaleBlaster SB-75 – Benefits And Features
The largest difference between standard salt-based water softeners and the ScaleBlaster SB-75 is that the ScaleBlaster does not waste water (to regenerate) or require salt or any other type of chemical. This is perfect for those on a low-sodium or salt-restricted diet and a benefit to the environment since no salty water is discharged into groundwater sources.
Who Was The SB-75 Made For?
This product is suitable for small to medium homes (up to 4,000 sq. ft.) and for very hard to moderately hard water (not more than 19 GPG). These units are also only supposed to be used indoors. These units will only work with a non-magnetic based pipe, such as copper, PEX, or PVC. If this model isn’t large enough for your home you could also consider the ScaleBlaster SB-175.
However, the process of installation will involve using a cable that is wrapped around the exterior of the pipe. This area is only 6 to 8 inches in length, which makes it easy to replace a non-magnetic pipe when your home features galvanized pipes.
How Does The Conditioning Process Work?
The ScaleBlaster SB-75, will not lower TDS and hardness levels since it won’t be removing anything from the water. Instead, these units produce a type of wave-current that will cause molecules like calcium which is one of the main minerals that causes scaling to collide with one another or precipitate. Eventually, these molecules will create large crystals, while losing their “surface” adhesiveness.
At the same time, the water molecules that are now “empty” will attract the already-existing calcium scale deposits. The ScaleBlaster creators also promote that the product will take around 3 months to completely de-scale any type of pipe, which will depend on the severity of the existing scaling, and the amount of water that your household uses.
This is the reason why Clearwater Enviro Technolgies, Inc., provides a 90-day full money-back guarantee on every ScaleBlaster model. The guarantee on these units is pretty impressive. They come with 3-year warranties, that you can also choose to extend.
- The main benefit of the ScaleBlaster SB-75 is that this water conditioner not only prevents scale deposits but also eventually removes them.
- These systems do not rely on salt or chemicals as the typical ion-exchange systems do.
- The ScaleBlaster SB-75 is an eco-friendly and healthy solution to combat hard water.
- The ScaleBlaster requires no maintenance.
- These units are also cUL and UL listed. UL is short for “Underwriters Laboratories”, and is applicable to the products that are certified and designed for the U.S. markets. This means that these products comply with respective U.S. safety-standards. The cUL mark is an equivalent that is used for Canadian markets.
There are two issues with the ScaleBlaster water conditioners:
- If you buy the ScaleBlaster SB-75 on either Ebay or Amazon, you are not offered a warranty.
- Some customers stated that they failed to notice a difference once their system was installed. They experienced the same hard-water stains and levels of scaling as before.
The ScaleBlaster SB-75 Package
Here is a breakdown of what to expect when you receive your order:
- The SB-75 15 Watt power unit – 7.5″ x 4.75 X ” 2.13″, ABS molded plastic
- UL approved, AC adapter (120-volt class)
- 46 feet long signal cable
- Warranty card
- 4 Nylon cable ties
- Operation and installation manual
Settings, Maintenance, And Programming
Simply put, The ScaleBlaster SB-75 doesn’t actually require any maintenance or programming. All that is required is to install the unit and then just leave it to do its thing.
Easy to Install – Check out the Video Below
According to reviews, there are a few mixed opinions and views about the ScaleBlaster SB-75. While many customers are extremely happy with their units and mention that this system works really well, there are also a few customers that are disappointed and have mentioned that the product had no positive effects.
However, with the 90-day full money-back guarantee, we suggest giving the ScaleBlaster a try. Considering the cost of these units, we think investing in one of these units to improve the water in your home, is a worthwhile investment. At the same time, most customers have mentioned that the customer-service department is very helpful and responsive.
Our Recommended seller: Visit Site Now!