In the market for an HQUA 5000E Electronic Water Descaler? When dealing with limescale problems in plumbing, appliances, sewerage, and faucets, the only solution is to invest in a quality water softener. However, water softeners cost a lot of money, and the installation process often requires the expertise of a plumber. These systems also require frequent maintenance and you have to add bags of salt every 3 to 4 months. In addition to that, people that have an allergy to salt, or suffer from kidney and heart diseases will require one of the salt-free water softeners.
The best option to save money and for people that need a salt-free alternative is a high-quality electronic water descaler to deal with hard water issues. One of the best options currently available on the market includes the HQUA 5000E Electronic Water Descaler. Keep reading to find out more about this versatile product.
Why Trust Water Softener Solutions?
Water Softener Solutions works hard to provide up-to-date and accurate information on all the water treatment products that consumers need. This means that they have extensive knowledge when it comes to whole-house filtration systems, electronic descalers, water softeners, and any other type of water treatment system that consumers need for commercial, industrial, or residential applications.
HQUA 5000E Electronic Water Descaler – Overview
The HQUA 5000E is a complicated frequency-modulated electromagnetic-wave system. This system works effectively to descale the water that supplies your home. The system operates through 2 cables. These cables are installed around your water pipeline. The unit then makes use of resonance that breaks down the structures of dissolved magnesium and calcium present in your water.
This electronic descaler can be used to descale water with hardness ratings of 25 GPG or less. This system also eradicates mineral buildup and stains from drainage, faucets, and water pipes. This is one of the main advantages of this system type and it works on protecting the plumbing for your home, providing protection for many years.
In essence, plumbing and appliances will last longer and perform better, making this product an excellent investment. At the same time, when your appliances start working more efficiently, they will also start to consume a lot less energy.
- Power Consumption
Many of the electronic water softener/descalers require very little energy, and the HQUA 5000E is no different. It consumes 4-watts of energy which equates to around $5 to $7 per year when it comes to your electric bills.
- Light Indicator
To make sure the unit is operating correctly, these systems come with 3 green lights which indicate the system is working properly. The top button indicates the power supply, while the 2 underneath indicate that the system is operating correctly. If the 3 lights go off, the unit is no longer working, usually caused by discontinued power.
Since this system doesn’t require any plumbing, the unit is easy to install. This means that you can save even more money by not having to hire a professional plumber.
The HQUA 5000E Electronic Water Descaler is made for offices or large households (6 to 7 people). This means these systems perfectly suit busy or large households, providing an adequate supply of water to accommodate everyone’s needs.
These units only weigh 1.98 pounds, making them incredibly lightweight.
- This system is very versatile. The cables are portable, which means they are easy to install where you need them.
- The cable bands on this system are super tough and wide. They bend easily without breaking.
- These units are also supplied with a long cord, making the installation process easier and more convenient. If you do require a longer cord, HQUA also provides an optional cord extension.
- This water descaler does an excellent job at reducing limescale build-up, helping your appliances to run more smoothly.
- The control panel features 3 green LED lights that are easy to identify. These lights indicate whether the system is working or not.
- Works best on plastic piping
- The cables are capable of going around curved pipes
- The system does not require special tools of professional help for installation
- This system is effective at dissolving existing limescale along with preventing limescale formation
- Minimal maintenance
- Some customers have mentioned quality control concerns
- Others have mentioned that it would be nice if water-hardness strips were included so that the water can be tested after installation
Reasons To Buy HQUA 5000E Electronic Water Descaler
Electronic water descaler products have increased in popularity over the years, due to their affordability and maintenance-free nature. They are also very easy to install, which means you won’t have to hire the services of a plumber. There are minimal moving parts when it comes to this unit, which means that just about any landlord or homeowner can install the unit with ease.