Are you looking for more information about How to install Tyent Water Ionizer? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. Here at Water Softener Solutions, we are committed to providing easy-to-read articles and videos that provide valuable knowledge on all things related to water ionizers.
In this article, we will discuss what is involved with the installation of the Tyent Water Ionizers and why it may be worth your time.
“If you want high-quality drinking water, but don’t want the maintenance of owning an expensive reverse osmosis system or distiller…then a water ionizer is perfect for you.”
How Does a Water Ionizer Work?
A water ionizer will help turn your regular tap water into amazing alkaline water in a two-stage process:
Stage 1: The water passes through a series of resin beads that removes the acid-causing minerals such as phosphorous and chlorine.
Stage II: The alkaline ionized minerals, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium are added to your drinking water via an electrochemical process.
How to Install Your Water Ionizer?
Installing a water ionizer is pretty simple. We will break down the instructions on how to complete the install step by step.
There are typically two different types of units. A countertop or an under-sink water ionizer. Each type has a different set of instructions listed below:
How to Install a Countertop Tyent Water Ionizer
How to install Tyent Water Ionizer Countertop:
– Place the water ionizer on a sturdy surface, preferably next to your kitchen sink. Make sure that it is near an electrical outlet and in close proximity to a cold water line.
– With both hands twist-off or unscrew any caps from the plumbing connection at the back of your unit. Connect a flexible hose with a female connector on the unit to the male connector of a water line.
– Connect one end of your flexible hose to the cold water inlet on your sink and then connect another side to the cold water outlet at the bottom backside of the unit. If you need help with this, please refer to our installation manual for more assistance.
– Tighten all connections securely using pliers, this is important to make sure there not water leaks.
– To turn your water ionizer on, simply flick the switch to ON located at the top of the unit.
The next step is to use a wrench and tighten those connections again for good measure with pliers then you can now flip that switch back on which will activate it!
It’s that easy to install your water ionizer and start drinking cleaner, better-tasting water.
How to Install a Tyent Water Ionizer Under Sink
How to install Tyent Water Ionizer Under-Sink:
Make sure to turn off the water before you get started!
– Place the unit under your sink.
– Remove all connections from the back of the water ionizer and place them on each fitting they are supposed to go onto.
The order of these connections is as follows: Hot/Cold, Cold/Hot (or ground), cold feed line, hot return line with gauge, and power wire.
– Thread the cold feed line over a copper tee and tighten it with pliers
– Connect your power wire to the correct terminal on your unit, then turn on the water supply and test that everything is working as expected.
Now you’re ready to attach one branch of piping from each fitting (hot/cold). Make sure to match the hot to the hot and the cold to the cold.
Once all of the fittings are securely fastened it’s time to connect the power source.
Turn on the cold water and check for leaks.
Next, you will want to select your desired pH level and test the new water.
What are the Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water?
The following is a list of some benefits that drinking alkaline water can do for your health:
– Promotes healthy pH balance in your body
– Balances the negative effects of salt and sugar by helping to reduce cravings for these foods.
– Rehydrates you after a workout or throughout the day, contributing to an overall feeling of wellness.
– Natural way to help with Acid Reflux
– Great tasting water
– Natural source of Minerals
Installing a water ionizer is a great investment for you and your health. This can save money over time from buying water at a store and promote a convenient way to stay healthy. We hope this article is helpful for you and would love to hear your feedback.