The Best Whole House Water Filters
Whole house water systems can provide cleaner and higher quality water for your entire household. With these systems becoming more and more popular, it can be hard to find a whole house water filter that best suits your needs. Here we'll take a look at some of the best filtration systems on the market so you can find one that is a perfect fit for your home.
We have reviewed over 40 of the best whole house water filters available on the market today and narrowed it down to the best 10 water filters you can buy. With all of the great options on this list you should easily find the best one for your home's needs.
Our Top Pick for 2021
SpringWell Whole House Water Filter System
With the positive customer reviews and high quality standards the SpringWell whole house water filter system is our number 1 choice for 2021.
Made in America and backed by 6 month money back guarantee and life-time warranty. We really love this system and you will too!
The Best Whole House Water Filters
In a rush? Here are the top 3:
- SpringWell Whole House Water Filter System - Purchase | Full Review
- Aquasana Eq-1000 Whole House Water Filter System - Purchase | Full Review
- Pelican Whole House Water Filter - Purchase | Full Review
- Best Priced - Hydroviv Water Filter - Purchase | Full Review
#1 SpringWell Whole House Water Filter System
If you are looking for the best performing and highest quality whole house water filter then SpringWell has the one for you!
The SpringWell 4-stage water filtration process is one of the most effective ways to filter the water in your home.
This system can filter up to 1,000,000 gallons of water without the loss of water pressure. This American made water filter carries over 430 five-star reviews and is backed by a 6 month money back guarantee.
This SpringWell system is ahead of the game compared to any other whole house system on the market. Once installed, this system requires very little maintenance and cost to maintain. With it's leading performance and lifetime warranty we can't recommend this filter enough.
- 3-stage filtration system
- 100,000 gallon filter life
- Easy installation
- Eliminate 99.6% of bacteria
- Built in the USA with high quality materials
- 6 month money back guarantee
- Best GPM (gallons per minute) in the industry
In our experience we have no complaints with this unit
Overall Rating: 5.0
To sum it up, we highly recommend the SpringWell system. If this unit is in your price range you can purchase this system with confidence. From the high end craftsman ship to the peace of mind of the return policy and warranty, this system has it all.
SpringWell is our top pick for the best water filter in 2021!
#2 Aquasana EQ-1000 Whole House Water Filter System
The Aquasana EQ-1000-AST-UV is an absolute beast of a machine, and it has the price tag to match. With a flow rate of 7 gallons per minute an a whopping 1 million gallon 'rhino' tank, this is a heavy-duty machine specializing in removing chlorine from the water entering your home.
It can remove up to 97% of chlorine levels in your water, as well as other chemicals, sediments, and pollutants.
The Aquasana EQ-1000-AST-UV comes with a 10-year warranty, essentially covering the lifetime of the product. It is important to note that the unit must be professionally installed in order for this warranty to be valid, so keep that in mind when factoring in costs. Considering the cost of the unit though, the 10-year warranty can give you some peace of mind that the unit is covered for its entire lifetime. Once the unit has reached the end of its 10-year lifespan, you can purchase a replacement tank for about 3/4 the price of the unit and be good for another 10 years.
The Aquasana EQ-1000 comes in a variety of models each to fit your water filtration needs. If the price tag for the unit makes you a bit hesitant, there is also a 600,000-gallon model which, while it doesn't offer a lot of the same filtration benefits as this model, costs a fraction of the price.
The Aquasana EQ-1000-AST-UV uses a four-stage filtration cycle. The first stage focuses on removing sediment. It does this through the use of a 5-micron pre-filter to remove smaller sediment like dust as well as microbial particles. It also helps to filter out larger particles that can damage the carbon tank used in stage 2. The second stage uses a tank containing copper-zinc oxidation media and mixed minerals to filter out over 97% of chlorine and ensures an alkaline pH. The third stage involves using a carbon filter to further remove chlorine and other chemicals from the water. The final stage involves a 0.35-micron filter that can filter out microbial organic matter like cysts and other organic substances. This filter is only available in the professional kit though.
When it comes to installation, you'll need clearance of about 70 inches and about 30 inches of floor space. The full dimensions of the unit are 9 x 46 x 69 inches. In order to take advantage of the warranty, you'll need a qualified plumber to install the unit for you. When it comes to maintenance, the front filter will need to be changed regularly every 3 months, while the rear filter can last up to about a full year. The great thing about this unit is it doesn't require and backwashing or flushing of the system. Simply change out the filters as needed and you're good to go.
- 4-Stage filtration process
- 1,000,000 gallon 'rhino' tank
- 10-year warranty
- Flow rate of 7 gallons per minute
- Long life span
- Filters organic material
- Cleans and filters all water in the home
- Very effective at filtering
- Maintains good water pressure
- Generous 10-year warranty
- Easy maintenance with easily replacable filters
- Less expenive filters compared to other brands
- Ongoing support with 90-day guarantee
- Must have a professional install it to qualify for warranty
- Extremely expensive compared to other units
Overall Rating: 4.8 Stars
While this is one of the more expensive units on this list, it is well worth the cost. This unit has a very long lifespan, and a warranty to cover it through the entire life of the unit. It has one of the best flow rates out there and is relatively easy to maintain despite its size. The only real downsides come from the costs involved with the unit. The fact you need to have it professionally installed might add a bit more to the hefty price tag than you're willing to budget for, especially since the unit generally sells for a little over two grand. If you're buying or building a new home and are looking to get a whole house water filter from the get-go, this might be a great unit to look into. If you're not going to get the full 10 years of use out of the product though, it might be worth looking into less expensive alternatives.
#3 Pelican Whole House Water Filter
The Pelican whole house water filter comes in at #3 on our list of best whole house water filters. Pelican offers two different models: PC1000 and PC600.
The PC1000 is designed for homes with 4-6 baths and the PC660 is designed for homes with up to 3 baths.
Pelican produces a premium water filter and its performance can compete with any other system on the market.
Enjoy cleaner and healthier water with little to no maintenance.
This low maintenance whole house filtration system will help you reduce chemicals in the water throughout your home. This high performance system produces refreshing, better-tasting water for your household. This system does not require electricity and won't waste any water.
The installation is fairly easy and it requires little to no ongoing maintenance once installed. Available in multiple sizes so you can choose the best one for the size of your home.
Pelican is a staple in water filtration and we can confidently recommend this unit for your next purchase.
- 97% chlorine removal
- sturdy steel-wrapped tank
- No drop in water pressure
- 90-day return policy
- Lifetime warranty and 5-year performance guarantee
- Electronically Programmable
- Great Flow Rate
- Easy Installation
- Minimal maintenance
- You need to soak the carbon media for 48 hours before use
- Pre-filters last 6-9 months
Overall Rating: 4.7 Stars
If you want an easy to use system with very little maintenance then the Pelican is a great solution. Pelican makes a quality high-end system and they stand behind their water filtration systems. If you want better tasting water and a system you can rely on then this is the unit for you!
#4 The Pelican Combo Series PSE1800
The Pelican Combo Series PSE1800 combines the benefits of the Pelican Carbon Series and the Pelican NaturSoft Salt Free Water Softener to give the best quality water from any tap in the house.
The goal of the Pelican PSE1800 is to provide clean drinking water as well as high-quality water from your shower taps to help keep your hair and skin moisturized, keeping sediment and deposits built up in your pipes out of your water.
The unit has a flow rate of 8 gallons per minute, delivering enough water to 2-3 bathrooms depending on the average usage. The minimum/maximum working pressure for the unit is 25-80 psi.
The Pelican Combo Series PSE1800 uses a 4-step filtration system:
Step Stage 1: Micron Pre-filter System
Stage 2 & 3: Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon Media (GAC) Stage
Stage 4: Pelican Media Guard - Copper and Zinc Oxidation Media (KDF-55)
The Pelican uses a carbon filter to reduce chlorine content up to 96%, as well as helping filter out other chemicals like pesticides and built-up sediment. The carbon filter also helps with water aesthetics, giving the water a clearer appearance in addition to helping filter out anything that would discolor the water.
The system uses an oxidation media in step 4 to reduce microbes and bacteria content in the water, and this oxidation media can also help with any residual chlorine content leftover from the carbon filter. This extra filtration both provides cleaner water, but also helps with prolonging the longevity of the softening stage.
The use of a salt-free softening system has quite a few advantages as well. First off, there is no additional salt added to the water in the softening process, meaning your water stays in its natural state. This means that not only is the salt content left to a minimum, but the essential minerals like magnesium and calcium are also left in the water as well. Lastly, you don't lose any water due to backwash or regen.
If you're already handy with plumbing or have some DIY knowledge, the system shouldn't be too difficult to set up, though if you're not very home improvement savvy, you may want to call in a professional. The installation essentially is broken down into a few basic steps:
- Turn off the main water supply
- Open outlets to drain any residual water
- Mount pre-filter housing level with the carbon filter
- Use included Teflon tape to wrap around the threaded end of the male NPT connector
- Push the thread fitting into the outlet side of the pre-filter and hand tighten with a wrench
- Connect the pre-filter to your home's main water supply line
- Connect the pre-filter to the carbon tank bypass
- Connect the carbon filter to the softener tank bypass
- Connect the softener bypass line to the outgoing main supply line
- Turn the water back on and check for leaks
With the setup being a bit tricky, luckily the maintenance is as simple as can be. There is no programming or settings to worry about with the unit, and the only maintenance you'll need aside from calling for service if issues arise is to simply change the filter every 6-9 months. Every 5 years the carbon media does have to be replaced though, which may require a service call.
- Flow rate of 10 gallons per minute
- 4-stage filtration system
- Filters 600,000 gallons
- Conditions and softens water
- 4 step filtration system filters a wide variety of sediment
- Provides excellent water quality
- Easy maintenance
- Reduces both sediment and bacteria levels
- Somewhat complicated setup
- Only provides a 90-day money back guarantee
- Customer support can be lacking or hard to reach
- The water softening is more akin to conditioning, and is not as effective as in units specifically designed to soften water
Overall Rating: 3.8 Stars
While the unit provides clear water and easy maintenance, the setup can be a bit of a headache and a surprise you with a few hidden costs if you need some additional parts or extenders to properly hook everything up to your water lines. The fact that their customer service isn't always the greatest, as well as only providing a 90-day money-back guarantee and one year warrant where other products offer longer-term warranties doesn't help matters either. Also, any return shipping or return fees are on you if you decide to return the unit. It also won't help with all of your hard water issues, so if you're looking for something to specifically soften your water, this isn't the unit for you.
#5 Culligan WH-HD200-C Whole House Heavy Duty Water Filtration System
The Culligan WH-HD200-C is a great compact unit that is surprisingly effective for its size. Measuring in with dimensions of 7.5 x 8.3 x 16.3 inches, the Culligan WH-HD2000-C can fit nearly anywhere, even right where the pipes enter your house.
The filters last between 6-8 weeks, depending on the quality of the incoming water, and there is an LED display that tells you when it's time to change filters. You can get quite a bit more life out of your filters if you clean them thoroughly every month or so.
The Culligan Whole House Water Filter does a great job of filtering out sediments, removing odors and chlorine, as well as metals from your water. Another great advantage is that rather than using a specific filter only compatible with the Culligan WH-HD2000-C, it is compatible with almost any filter. The only downside to this is that your water quality can vary depending on the filter you decide to use.
The Water Quality Agency (WQA) has cleared the product completely as it is certified against NSF/ANSI 372. This means that the lead levels in your water after filtration will be negligible.
- Bypass valve
- Compatibility with multiple filters
- LED indicator
- Temperature range: 40°F - 100°F
- Pressure range: 30-100 PSI
- 1-inch inlet/outlet system
- Easy set-up
- Variety of filter options
- Extremely effective
- Easy to maintain
- Some seals are a bit weak, and can break if forced
- Doesn't come with all the necessary nuts and bolts for installation
- LED display isn't well secured and tends to fall off
- Bypass-off lever can break if forced
- Effectiveness highly dependant on the filter you use
Overall Rating: 3.7 Stars
The Culligan WH-HD200-C has a lot of upsides, mostly how it is such a compact unit and how well it performs. It can keep up with even some of the larger units on this list in terms of performance. The fact that your choice of a filter can alter performance can be a bit of a downside for those that just want a set-up and go type of filter, those with specific filtration needs might appreciate the customizability. What really keeps it from being amazing though is that some of its flaws are with the actual unit itself, not just warranty issues or problems getting in touch with the manufacturer. The fact that some of the seals are loose, and that the bypass lever has a tendency to actually break off is a huge issue. The product does come with a two-year limited warranty though and is one of the most inexpensive items on the list costing under $100.
#6 GE GXWH40L Whole House Water Filter
General Electric is a staple name in the home goods industry, and with good reason. Just like with most of their products, the GE GXWH40L Whole House Water Filter provides effective water filtering for an affordable price. The small 5lb unit attaches easily directly to the water supply line, providing your home water supply with clean and filtered water.
The clear sump in the unit allows you to see the quality of your water as it passes through the unit, making it easy to tell if and when the filters need to be changed.
While it is only compatible with filters made for the General Electric line of whole house water filters, there are a variety of filters to choose from based on your needs. The lower the micron count of the filter, the more sediment, and microbes it will catch.
The unit is easy to install, but the filter life is fairly short, needing to be replaced every three months. It has one of lower flow rates, at 4 gallons per minute, so keep your water usage in mind when looking into this unit, as it might not be great for larger homes or homes that use a lot of water.
- Flow rate of 4 gallons per minute
- Bypass valve
- Variety of filter options
- Measures in at 16.4 x 8.4 x 7.9 inches
- Clear sump basin for easy maintenance assessment
- Easy to change filters
- Quick and easy installation
- Low initial cost
- Bypass valve helps increase filter life when filter isn't required
- Short filter lifespan
- Low flow rate can affect water flow from tubs or appliances
- Very basic filtering system
- Does not include a filter, which must be purchased separately
- Cost of replacement filters can add up fast
Overall Rating: 3.4
The GE GXWH40L Whole House Water Filter is great for smaller homes that use less water. It's small size and low cost make it an affordable budget option for people who want to get a whole-house filtration system without breaking the bank, as the unit only costs about $70 on average. The fact that it doesn't include a filter with the unit means you'll also have to shell out another $50 just for the filter. You should get an idea of your home's current flow rate before purchasing though, as it only has a flow rate of 4 gallons per minute, and it may even require the purchase of an expansion tank depending on your needs. The filter housing unit is also relatively small, so using finer filters can lead to even more drops in flow rate as the filter becomes full. There are also instances where some people have had issues with the built-in pressure check valve causing pressure issues and other problems. The product works just fine in terms of filtering out sediment and chlorine, but it's not without its downsides.
#7 iSpring WGB21B Whole House Water Filter
The iSpring WGB21B Whole House Water Filter uses a two-stage filtration system to effectively filter water coming into your home. The first stage runs your water through a 5-micron fine sediment filter to filter out dirt, dust, and even microbial sediment floating about in your tap water.
The second stage runs the water through a carbon filter, removing upwards of 90% of the chlorine in your tap water before feeding the filtered water into your water pipes.
The filter is also highly effective on pesticides, solvents, and other chemicals that might be initially in your tap water. The carbon block filter also removes any bad tastes or odors from your water as well.
The installation of the unit is also extremely easy. The unit comes pre-assembled, meaning all you really have to do is just hook it up to your water lines and you are all set to go. Changing the filters and performing routine maintenance is also very simple, and the unit includes a filter wrench as well as a pressure release valve for when you change the filters, making ita quick and easy process.
The system also does not remove total dissolved solids (TDS) but keeps healthy minerals in your water for you.
- 1-year warranty
- Two stage filtration system
- Easy filter replacement
- flow rate of 15 galons per minute
- 6 month - 1 year filter lifespan
- Inexpensive filters
- Amazing US based customer support
- Variety of filter options
- Can be used with both well water and municipal supply
- Installation may require some DIY knowledge
Overall Rating: 4.2 Stars
This is a great whole-house filter that can fit the needs of most average households. The dual filter system does a great job of providing filtered and clean water, removing odors and discoloration without a problem. The long-lasting filters also mean that maintenance and upkeep will be fairly inexpensive as well since you won't be running out to replace your filter every two to three months. Their customer support is also extremely helpful and based out of the US. The only downside is that the setup can require a little DIY knowledge. While the unit itself comes pre-assembled, the shutoff valves and connectors still have to be installed and attached, and if you don't know much about plumbing it might be best to hire a professional to hook it up.
#8 Whirlpool WHELJ1 Whole House Water Filter
If you're looking for the ultimate set it and forget it water filtration system, this is the one for you. The Whirlpool WHELJ1 Whole House Water Filter has an automatic FilterSense system that cleans the internal filters automatically as they begin to get full, on average around every 14 days.
This means you never have to change the filter throughout the lifespan of the unit. This also means you won't have to spend any extra money purchasing new filters every few months, essentially eliminating a large portion of the hidden costs that come with purchasing a whole house water filter system.
Depending on your needs, you can also adjust how often the WHELJ1 cleans its filters through the system's four-button interface. Regardless of whether you set it for every week, month, or any time in between, the cleaning process usually takes around three minutes and uses a total of 10 gallons of water. Thanks to the self-cleaning system, it does produce a bit of wastewater which might be a turnoff for some more environmentally conscious consumers.
This model is great at removing chlorine and other lighter particles and sediments down to a size of 40 microns. It will remove foul odors and tastes from your water as well. Unfortunately, the unit does not filter out heavy metals like fluoride, iron, and hydrogen sulfide, so depending on what you're trying to filter out, this unit might not be the best choice for your needs.
It is fairly easy to install the Whirlpool WHELJ1. As long as you follow the instructions to the letter, you shouldn't have much issue setting it up yourself. It might require a little DIY knowhow but overall it should be relatively simple. Worst case scenario you could always have a professional set up the system for you if you're not comfortable doing it yourself.
The filter also comes with a 1-year warranty that covers if the unit is faulty, malfunctioning, or even just needs to be replaced entirely.
- Self Cleaning System
- Easy installation
- Flow rate of 6 gallons per minute
- Easy user interface
- Adjustable cleaning options
- 1-year warranty
- Never have to change another filter
- Easy installation
- Self cleaning
- Minimal maintenance required
- Great at filtering out chlorine
- Made by a well known brand
- Low flow rate makes it unsuitable for larger homes
- Can lead to a lot of wastewater due to the self cleaning system
- Has issues filtering out heavy sediment like iron, flouride, and hydrogen sulfide
- The entire unit has to be replaced at the end of its lifespan
Overall Rating: 4.0 Stars
The Whirlpool WHELJ1 is great for smaller homes in more urban areas. The lower sediment levels and higher chlorine levels of municipal water systems are what the WHELJ1 excels at dealing with, and you won't have to spend time out of your busy day dealing with maintenance and filter changes. Unfortunately, since it has issues with heavy metals like iron and fluoride, it might not be as useful if your home relies heavily on well water or natural water supplies. The filter cleaning system also produces a lot of wastewater, so it might not be the best fit for eco-friendly buyers, and depending on how often you run the cleaning system it could cause a bit of a jump in your water bills.
#9 DuPont WFPF13003B Whole House Water Filter
The DuPont WFPF13003B uses a 10-micron filter, helping to filter out dust, dirt, rust, and sediment from your pipes. It can cycle 15,000 gallons of water per filter lifecycle, so it can certainly last a few months before your filters need to be replaced.
Since the filter removed dirt and other sediments it can help improve the taste of tap water, but if your home sources water from a well or water that isn't treated to deal with bacteria, this filter won't help with the smaller microbes.
The DuPont WFPF13003B includes a 10-micron filter, filter wrench, mounting bracket and housing unit for the filter in the box. Installation is fairly easy, as the unit simply fits together nicely and the mounting bracket is easy to work with. Hooking the system into your existing pipeline is really the only tricky part of the installation.
The product is designed with customization in mind, either meant to be an affordable standalone unit for basic filtration or as part of a two to three-step filtration process set up by linking multiple models of DuPont filters together in a chain. This high level of customization makes is perfect for people who are looking to build their own filtration set up to fit a very specific need as opposed to finding an all-in-one system that can do the trick.
- 3-year limited warranty
- 10-micron filter
- Flow rate of 5 gallons per minute
- Pressure range of 30psi to 90 psi
- Maximum temperature range of 100 Degrees F
- 15,000 gallon filter life
- Decent stand alone unit
- Great for setting up custom filtration systems
- Long filter life
- Easy set up
Overall Rating: 4.0
This system is great if you are planning to string a series of filters together or create your own filtration system using multiple units. It has a decent filter life, helping reduce how often you'll need to swap out filters, and it is very easy to set up. The fact that it only has a 10-micron filter does mean that bacteria and other microbes might slip through the filter, for example, if you're drawing water up from a well. If you do plan on using this filter and you're in a rural area or have issues with microbes like bacteria or other particles that would slip through the filter, it's recommended that you get a pre-filter. Also, when setting up the unit insure that all O-rings are securely in place since not using them properly could lead to leakage. As the cheapest unit on the list pricing in at about $25, it is well worth picking up in addition to a few other standalone filters if you're looking for a customized setup for your whole house filtration system.
#10 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filter System AP904
This system is great for those who like quick and easy maintenance. The Aqua-Pure Whole House Filter has a 20 gallons per minute flow rate, meeting the water pressure demands of most homes. It is also built from FDA compliant materials that are both food and drinking water safe.
The stainless steel head uses 'sweat-in-place' technology, which helps preserve your unit by preventing corrosion and increasing the overall life of the unit.
The filtration system also helps increase the lifespan and quality of your other water-based appliances as they're being supplied with pure and filtered water, reducing the wear and tear on the piping systems and internal workings of the appliances.
The Aqua-Pure Whole House Sanitary Water Filter AP904 has multitasking high-performance filters that help keep your water free of all sorts of contaminants, including sediment, chlorine, rust, and other chemicals normally in the water. These filters are also extremely easy to change out, making maintaining the unit a quick and easy process.
It also uses a scale inhibition system that uses polyphosphates to bind to calcium and magnesium materials. This prevents them from forming as precipitate and collecting on the walls of your pipes and tubing, reducing the flow rate of water through your home.
The main selling point of this unit is the use of the Sanitary Quick Change design. This SQC design allows you to change out the cartridge of the unit without having to even come in contact with the filter. You don't even need a filter wrench to perform maintenance, as all you need to do is swap out the cartridge and you're set.
- 1" NPT Stainless Steel Inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- Peak flow rate up to 20 gpm/75.7 lpm
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F/37.8°C
- The AP902 system incorporates a non-woven pleat media that reduces sediment down to 5 micon nominal
- The AP903 incorporates carbon block filtration with a non-woven pleat media to reduce sediment down
- Scale inhibition media, carbon block filtration and a non-woven pleat media to reduce sediment down to 5 micons nominal, chlorine taste and odor, as well as scale build-up
- System materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant and are food and drinking water safe
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out
- The filter housing unit is made of quality thick stainless steel which also has a polished interior. Not only is the stainless steel durable, but the polished interior helps to prevent bacteria and sediment from building up in internal divets and grooves, which would reduce the water quality.
- Excellent water purity quality thanks to the multitasking filtration system.
- Quick and easy maintenance, requiring a simple cartridge change when it comes time to regularly change out the filters in the unit.
- It comes with a 25-year warranty to cover any issues with the unit throughout its lifetime.
- Easy installation, only requiring two screws into the affixed wall-mounted bracket included with the unit.
- For some odd reason, the unit doesn't always include screws for the wall-mounted bracket. It is recommended to leave about 3 inches of space below the unit to allow for the changing of the cartridge.
- Results may vary depending on your current water quality, and a pre-filter is sometimes recommended. Contact 3M directly for if this system is right for your home.
Overall Rating: 4.3 Stars
While it is a great product overall, its mixed results depending on your existing water quality and the best recommendation being to contact 3M prior to purchase docks it a few points. There have also been a few rare issues with shipping where people have been sent a defective or used product or even just an empty box. While not an issue with the product itself, issues with their shipping could lead to some unnecessary frustrations.
In terms of overall ranking, from best to worst, the best whole house water filters are:
- SpringWell Whole House Water Filter System
- Aquasana EQ-1000 Whole House Water Filter System
- Pelican Whole House Water Filter
- The Pelican Combo Series PSE1800
- Culligan WH-HD200-C Whole House Heavy Duty Water Filtration System
- GE GXWH40L Whole House Water Filter
- iSpring WGB21B Whole House Water Filter
- Whirlpool WHELJ1 Whole House Water Filter
- DuPont WFPF13003B Whole House Water Filter
- 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filter System AP904
- Bonus: Hydroviv Review
- Our Favorite: SpringWell Water Filtration System
Hopefully, this list helps you narrow down your options for whole house water filters and helps find the best fit for your home. Learn more about how an alkaline water purifier works.
Check out all of our Water Filtration Product Reviews.